Our students form code development teams to train under real world conditions and become qualified Full Stack Web Developers.
- In this 900 hour course, students become junior-level developers through full immersion in a project based learning approach.
- Students will build several applications, from simple websites, to full-stack applications, to larger distributed applications in a team setting.
- Students will develop their own ideas into a functional web applications while creating a portfolio of their first several applications.
- Students are taught how to be professional full-stack developers capable of building a scalable product with a team of developers.
- Students will be tested on material through in-class assignments, homework assignments and a final thesis project.