VA Approved Web Developer Program
WELCOME VETERANS Now it’s our turn to serve you!
VETERANS EDUCATION BENEFITS
Qualified veterans and dependents are eligible for educational benefits while attending programs at DFA Code Immersives. Contact the Code Immersives Admission Office for immediate assistance. The veteran and/or dependent may be eligible to receive funding from one of the following chapters:
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB) Active Duty Education Assistance Program
- Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation. To apply for Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 32 – Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program Veterans’ eligible for educational benefits can use these benefits at any of the Digital Film Academy campuses.
- Chapter 1606 – MGIB Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 35 – Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
Eligibility can only be determined by the Veterans Administration (VA).
VETERANS REFUND POLICY
In the event that veterans or their eligible dependents sponsored as students under Chapters 30, 31, 32, 33, 35 of Title 38 and Chapter 1606, 1607 of Title 10 U.S. Code fail to enter the program or withdraw or discontinue attending at any time prior to completion, the amount charged for tuition, fees and other charges shall not exceed the approximate prorata portion of the total charges for tuition, fees and other charges that the length of the non-accredited program bears to its total length. A registration fee of $10 need not be refundable; any amount beyond that is subject to proration and refund [CFR 21.4254 © (13)]. The prorata portion may not vary more than 10 percent of the total costs for tuition, fees, and other charges.