Cloud Computing Architecture is an AWS Academy program delivered here in New York, designed to develop your technical expertise in cloud computing and prepare you for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam.
The program includes instructor-led classes, hands-on labs, and project work. Your student kit will include course manuals, access to labs and a practice exam.
By the end of this program, you will know how to:
- Identify the value and benefits of cloud computing and AWS
- Understand methods and tools to maintain security and
- Explain the financial advantages of the AWS cloud
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Differentiate between AWS storage options
- Understand AWS compute and networking options
- Describe and use AWS database options
- Identify deployment and management options
- Make decisions based on recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Create a cloud migration roadmap and plan
- Use AWS to make infrastructure scalable
- Create a business continuity plan and achieve high availability
- Understand the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam structure and questions
For full Curriculum and instructor details: scroll down below
Software development, IT concepts and skills
Start date: June 6, 2017.
Duration: 8 weeks.
Class times: 2 evenings of class per week, 6pm to 8.30 pm and 6 to 8 hours of lab and homework time a week.
- $1,500 per person.
- For group bookings, contact us.