Cloud Computing Architecture is an AWS Academy program is designed to develop technical expertise in cloud computing and prepare you for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect course covers the following concepts in both lecture and lab:
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implementing cost control strategies