Code Immersives Student Guidelines & Instructions
- Due to the evolving nature of the Coronavirus (COVID19) impact on our beloved city, the Code Immersives facility will remain unavailable until occupancy restrictions are removed or changed.
- Please continue to visit the Code Immersives site and check your emails regarding our facility and any other notices.
All Classes and Labs:
- Starting Monday 3/16/2020 all Code Immersives classes and labs will be conducted live remote on Zoom, accessible through Populi Calendar
- In person classes will re-commence when it is safe to do so. Our decisions are made in careful alignment with the recommendations laid out by the CDC, WHO, and other relevant entities.
- Attendance will be taken by teachers and staff.
Join a Zoom Meet in the following ways:
- From your computer (recommended)
- From your smartphone. (Do not join while driving.)
- Call into the conference phone line (audio only).
Be advised that all live remote classes will be recorded to allow for review and to verify attendance.
FOLLOW CDC GUIDELINES. GET VACCINATED.
HEERF – Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund